Saturday, September 27

Overwhelmed

I get so intimidated when I try and make a grocery list.
Because if I make a grocery list, then I need to have meals planned out.
To have meals, then I need to sit down and search through the PLETHORA of recipes in my personal cookbook collection and the internet.
Crap.
I'm sure I get a bit overly ambitious, because I have done it before.
I make a meal plan, but by the time I get home from work and do my gym thing, there is NO WAY I want to stand and cook and wait for a meal for over an hour.
My desire for instant satiation usually wins on weekdays.
SO. What to do. I guess just make meals 2 or 3 times a week.
But then I also have to plan for my lunches because I can't eat out everyday.
Oh yes, then breakfasts!
And Snacks!!!

Oi. I totally have not lived enough for this yet.

No comments: