Wednesday, April 9

She's a maniac...maaaaniac thats for sure...

Okay, so no pictures yet. I'm sorry.

But not that sorry because it's been a gloriously slow week. My moods are wreaking havoc again, so it's good not to feel pressure to do anything (although I do - house is a mess, need to work out, need to write..).

Anyway, I tried out a dance company class yesterday. I'm a little discouraged because it didn't seem like I would be able to get into the actual company to perform anytime soon. But a woman who teaches there was really nice to me and was telling me about all these trips she takes to Toronto to dance and watch shows up there. Sounds awesome, but I kinda want to get back into the swing of things before I take a master class. But it would be good to get out and see a little culture.

It's been a long time since I've done modern dance, but surprisingly, stuff came back to me quickly. Some of the combinations are a little tough because they require so much trust in your muscles, and quite honestly; I'm not sure they are ready yet. I think I'm going to take more aerobic classes at the gym to get my stamina and core prepared before I cancel it or whatever. But I am really excited!

No comments: