Sunday, October 1

New place

Well, here I am. It's been a week and I can hardly believe it.
It still feels like I'm on vacation, yet I can't relax.
Everytime there's downtime, I start thinking why we aren't doing anything, and what else we can do.
I'm still jobless. Another reason I always look for stuff to do I think. Don't want to be thought of as a bum. It's rough going. I don't know if I'm trying hard enough. I feel like I am, but apparently not. I'm going to have to call back two places. this week or next.
We're starting to look for places. We have an appt to see one tomorrow. I'm not too optimistic about it though. It's on a street we don't want to be on and it looks like it's part of a complex. Yuck. But that was the only success I had. I called 7 places, and that's the only appt. Makes sense I guess, just didn't realize how hard it would be.
I'm hanging out with my aunt again (for the 3rd time in a week) to try to go for a walk on the beach. My mom is talking about coming up for a visit already. ::sigh::
I'm gearin myself up for another week of job hunting and other necessities of attempting to live with my boyfriend and first time living on my own.
Learning to relax.
Learning to be agressive.
Learning to make decisions.
Learning how to grocery shop.
Learning how to communicate.
Learning how to take a joke.
Learning how to make a joke.
Learing to be responsible.
*waves* Hi everyone! I'm an adult!
If only I could convice myself that's what I am.

No comments: