1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Joined a dance company, put a cat to sleep, went to the southwest
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think I made a "resolution" to dance more. and dance I did.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Kind of, my cousin and his wife had a baby
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Just my kitty..
5. What countries did you visit?
No new countries...
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 10, Molly and Aric's wedding.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being asked to join a dance company!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Traveling for fun.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got my wisdom teeth out, had food poisoning/stomach issues for about 2 months
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A mattress for the guest bedroom. now people don't have to sleep on the floor!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mark, being a crazy grown up adult oficially making my little brother more mature than I.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?
Politicians? well, that never changes, so I'm not sure if that counts.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food. I love pricy food apparently.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Arizona... Molly's wedding
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Single ladies...wedding thing.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- i. happier or sadder? um, happier I think. I'm just pretty content with my life in general
- ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner? I think?
- iii. richer or poorer? richer. got muh raise.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Vacation. I had a whole 5 days to use up at the end of the year. Oh and going to the gym. That membership finally expires this year tho.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Well, spent it with my family. The boy's mother didn't want to see us. So, yeah.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Even more with life, with my guy.
23. How many one-night stands?
I'm sorry, what?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Hm, this was another good thing about this year. Hardly any tv.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone. If I dislike someone I leave them out of my life.
26. What was the best book you read?
I spent most of the year reading the Wheel of Time series.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
I don't really have severe wants. The Boy did get me a sweet cast iron teapot. (which I still have to use!)
29. What did you want and not get?
::shrug:: A even holiday?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I have no idea, but we did watch more movies.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I worked. I turned 25. Getting old suuucks. But The Boy took me out for cajun BBQ :o)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Vacations to look back on, not being to tired all the time.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Things I will still wear when I'm 40.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Prop 8 being defeated and in NY and in Maine...so disappointing.
37. Who did you miss?
Family. And Leo. Stupid old kitty...*
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Um, a co-worker. we don't hang out really, but she's cool and not so anal.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
You. Are. Getting. Older.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
honestly....don't want to attempt this task!
41. How will you be spending New Years?
Spent it in the company of only 4 people. calm and relaxing.