Monday, May 4

A meme ...I stole

What are your current obsessions?
Working out, talking about working out....and vacations. I can not take enough vacations.

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often?
Besides jeans, A black old navy tank top with the built in shelf bra. When I do wear it, i wear it for about 72 hours straight...and only take it off when I can smell it.

What's for dinner?
Uhm. Probably cheese and crackers. I'm not really one for making dinner.

What is your greatest fear at the moment?
That I will never have children

What are you listening to?
Hum of computers....again. I'm in our office at home.

If you were a god/goddess what would you be?
Athena. She's awesome.

What are your favourite holiday spots?
Well, I would say home, but it's more like...visiting. to REALLY go on holiday I would have to go camping or to the bach.

What are you reading right now?
The Robert Jordan books (ongoing), the life of Pi (still on first chapter) and an ocean book by Rachel Carson(when I'm feeling bookish)

What is your guilty pleasure?
potato chips. SO bad for you, but I love them.

Who or what makes you laugh?
Colin, clients when they think they are getting their way.

What is your favourite spring thing to do?
Sleep. Okay, fine. Dance! or read.

Where are you planning to travel next?
NYC Baby! co- Best friend - here I come!

What is the best thing you ate or drank lately?
uhm..this fake kool-aid is pretty damn tasty after not having water ALL DAY.

When was the last time you were tipsy?
Yesterday. atttt...5:38. We stopped at applebees after the ballet.

What is your favorite ever film?
Prolly Secret of NIMH

What is the biggest life lesson you've learned from your kids?
Um, I THINK it will be how to sacrifice and to be a little less selfless.

What book do you know you should read but refuse to?
I can't REFUSE to read anything really....just depends on if it's awful and I can't get into it.

What is your physical abnormality/abnormal physical ability?
I have a little do-hicky-thing nearmy ear. It's just a tiny bump and I totally forget it's there.

What is your favourite color?
green.

Best decade for fashion/music/movies?
1950s/1980s/meh.

No comments: