Sunday, March 29

Food and SUGAR!

So remember that whole thing where I was going to blog about food?


Right. Well...maybe there will be now that I've seen this blog....Diet, Dessert and Dogs.

I guess this is her new website and in order to get some constructive criticism (she's brave asking it of the internet!), she's giving away pure maple syrup!! ::drool:: Now, I'm jumping on this opportunity...because, yes it is expensive, but I don't care. It's all I will eat on my breakfast food. Ever since my grandfather made his own maple syrup and handed out jars to the family, I've never been able to go back to the fake stuff. In fact, I would love to be able to make syrup of my own one day when I have a house.

But until then...I will enjoy using others maple syrup for tasty recipes like the Maple Cupcakes. Oh YUM!

No comments: