Monday, January 5

Monday

I had a falling out of sorts with music since college.
I remember in high school, I would always say that I "couldn't live without it."
When I moved home halfway through college, I don't remember being that compelled to turn on music every time there was silence.
I still don't get that persistent itch to have music on all the time, but once in a while, I just wanna turn some up loud.

So now I am on a quest to find some awesome tunes to keep me occupied. It's tough, because it's going to have to be an honest-to-goodness search. I'm pretty tired of most of the music I have in my library. Mostly because it is pretty angsty.

I'm over angsty.

I'm also over slowly getting chubby. I'm going to dance class twice a week starting tomorrow. Yes, that includes the gym I already belong to. No, I'm not rich. I just realize I can't be lazy and sometimes have to "sacrifice." I say that in quotes because I don't really care about money (shh...don't tell the Boy). I miss being creative, so hopefully it will help me relax and enjoy the year. So now, I'm off to work on my lazy butt.

P.S. Smelly cat is on my lap. pe-yew.

No comments: