Completed this week:
1. An elusive site visit in the Tenderloin.
2. Whiskey Pound Cake via: Oh The Cuteness! (I um, used a really, really strong whiskey.)
3. And sent off a loaf to the homefront for St. Patty's Day tasting.
5. Delicious Leek and Lemon Poached Chicken over teeny bowties.
6. Laundry. Yes, all of it.
7. A practically spotless kitchen!
8. Holding off a killer cold. (with lots of naps. mmm, naps.)
1. Corned Beef, cabbage and taters.
2. Irish soda bread (not the real kind, the stuff with currants and caraway)
3. Brown Bread (to go with meals)
4. I want to do coffee blondies, but ran out of brown sugar.
5. Store, to get more brown sugar.
6. Still need a shelf/workstation for my printer and various papers I've been collecting.
8. Craft fair Sunday. Woo!